ASPARAGUS RACEMOSUS- Herbal Remedy for Dysentery
Botanical Name-: Asparagus racemosus
Family Name: Liliaceae
Other Name Hundred husband ,Shatmuli,Shatawari
- Anti dysenteric
- Nutritive tonic
- Anti tussive
- Anti bacterial
- Female reproductive tonic
- Stomach ulcer
- Brain complaint
- Stiffness joints
- Respiratory system
How to use in different diseases
- Dysentery- Asparagus racemous root powder is very useful in dysentery. The root powder is taken 1teaspoonful with water twice daily.
- Rheumatism- Asparagus racemous oil is useful in rheumatism. The oil is taken twice daily.
- Brain complaint- Asparagus racemous ghee is useful for brain complaint. The ghee is taken once daily.
- The Syrup is useful for stomach aches conditions . It should be taken one to two teaspoonfuls twice a day.
Root and Stem
Powder- 3 to 6gm
Oil- Twice daily
Syrup- 10 to 15ml
Powder ,oil ,decoction, ghee