HORSERADISH ROOT – Herbal Remedy for Nervous System
Botanical Name: Armoracia rusticana
Family Name: Cruciferae
Other Name- : Armoracia, Scurvy Grass, Red Cole, Great Raifort
- Urinary Problems
- Lungs infections
- Gall bladder disorders
- Lack of craving
- Nervous system
How to use in different diseases
- It acts as diuretic and hence useful for urinary bladder disorders.
- The whole plant is useful for asthma, bronchitis, respiratory tract, cold and all type of cough.
- Horseradish root tonic is beneficial for stomach, digestive system disorders. Take one to two teaspoonfuls twice a day after meals.
- Horseradish also stimulates circulation and relieves inflammations.
- It is also treating to scurvy and intestinal problems.
- Horseradish root relive to wounds, burns and bleeding.
- Horseradish root will stimulate the whole nervous system
Tonic- 5 to 10ml