Enlarged Prostate Gland and Herbal Remdies for Prostate Enlargement -BPH
The prostate is a small gland located beneath the urinary bladder and wrapped around the urethra. It is made of two lobes (or regions) completely surrounded by an outer tissue layer. The gland plays a role in both sex and urination – it produces the fluid that carries sperm during ejaculation, yet it also surrounds the urethra, the tube through which urine passes out of the body.
As a man matures, the prostate goes through two main periods of growth. The first occurs early in puberty, when the prostate doubles in size. At around age 25, the gland begins to grow again – hence prostate enlargement is a common part of aging, as it happens to almost all men as they get older. Benign Prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) or enlarged prostate gland is one of the most common health problems experienced by men. It is estimated that 50 - 60% of all men between the ages of 40 and 60 years and up to 90% of men over the age of 80 years have some degree of BPH.
Symptoms of Prostate Enlargement
- Difficulty starting to urinate - requires some straining to get the urine flowing. The bladder doesn't empty properly and some urine stays behind and this causes a sensation of incomplete emptying.
- Decrease in the size and flow of urine
- Normal outflow of urine is 20 ml per second
- · In mild BPH the peak flow is 15 - 20 ml per second
- · In moderate BPH the rate drops to 10-15 ml per second
- · In severe BPH it drops to below 10 ml per second
- Discomfort passing urine - pain can be felt over the entire bladder during urination
- Anal area pain can occur after ejaculation
- Dribbling after urination
- Nocturnal urination - the need to get up during the night to pass urine
- Frequency of urination - the frequent need to pass urine
- Urgency of urination - the need to go immediately
- Urinary system infections due to poor flushing of the bladder.
Herbal Remedies for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia BPH
There are many ayurvedic and herbal remedies for prostate enalargement recommended to lower down PSA levels as well as taking care of symptoms. The various herbal remedies for enlarged prostate gland are -
1. Varunadi Vati - Crataeva nurvala is the tree known as Varuna in Ayurveda. The herbal tablets made from the bark of this tree are recommended in Ayurveda for prostate enlargement or BPH. Ayurveda is an age old traditional medical system still in practice in India and recognized by WHO. totally herbal non-hormonal ayurvedic medicine that treats BPH by reducing prostate weight. It improves the urinary flow rate as reducing post-void residual urine
2. Shilajit Capsules – Shilajit is very popular in Indian subcontinent and Himalayan region because of its anti-ageing properties and numerous health benefits. Traditionally it is used in all type of male health conditions related to genito-urinary system. Shilajit is used for burning sensation during micturation, incontinence of urine resulted from enlarged prostate or stone in the bladder or kidney. Shilajit is an excellent natural remedy for Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
3. Kachnaar Guggul – This is another effective herbal remedy for Enlarged prostate gland. Traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine, this herbal supplement is used for all types of excessive growth of various tissues including prostate gland. Kachnaar Guggul gives results with other supplements like Varunadi vati, Shilajit Capsules within few days of using them.
4. Tribulus Power – Tribulus is a herb very popular for its use as a male sex power enhancement herb. The herb Tribulus helps to maintain regular urine flow, stops dribbling after urination, helps to control urgency of urine as well as gives strength to genitor-urinary system. Tribulus power capsules are used along with other herbal supplements as effective herbal remedy for enlarged prostate gland.
Herbal Remedies for Prostate Enlargement - BPH - Enlarged prostate gland or Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Shilajit Capsules
- Varunadi Vati Tablets
- Kachnaar Guggul tablets
- Tribulus Power Capsules
ENLARGED PROSTATE CARE PACK - HERBAL REMEDIES FOR PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT
Shilajit and Tribulus power - Each Bottle contains 60 Vege capsules
Varunadi Vati and Kachnaar Guggul contains - 120 herbal tablets
|$ 42.95 (2 Bottles)
||$ 22.45 (1 Bottle)
||$ 22.45 (1 Bottle)
||$ 42.95 (2 Bottles)
1 Month Supply - US $ 116
2 Months Supply - US $ 198
No side effects! Free Shipping and Handling Worldwide!
Dosage of herbal supplements for Enlarged prostate Gland
1. Shliajit Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily
2. Varunadi and Kachnaar Guggul tablets -2 tablets twice daily
3. Cap. Tribulus Power - 2 capsules twice daily
100 % NATURAL HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS
All our prostate enlargement herbal remedies consist of 100 % safe, chemical free, Purely Vegetarian, No fillers, binders or common allergens. Contains no Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colour, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat or dairy products
SHILAJIT CAPSULES FOR PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT
Planet Ayurveda Shilajit has an edge over other available brands. We use 500 mg extracts in each capsules. Our shilajit comes directly from Himalayas and the results are evident within few days. The effects are guaranteed !
Just 42.95 $ for 2 bottles
Each Bottle contains- 60 Vegi Capsules
$ 183.95 for 10 bottles
WE SELL THE BEST QUALITY SHILAJIT IN THE WORLD - TRY IT !
Serving Size- 1 Vegi Cap
Servings Per Container - 60
Each 500 mg Capsule Contains – Best Quality Herbal Extract of Shilajit 10:1
Dosage of Shilajit
2 capsules twice daily, with plain water or milk after meals
Enlarged Prostate Gland , Prostate Enlargement Herbal Remedies
A large percentage of men over fifty years of age suffer from prostate troubles of one form or other. The prostate gland is a male gland, comparable in shape and size to a large chestnut. It is situated at the base of the urinary bladder and around the commencement of the urethra. There are various types of prostate disorders, the more important being hypertrophy or enlargement of the prostate gland, and prostatitis or inflammation in the prostate gland.
Causes and Symptoms of Enlarged prostate Gland - BPH
There are two warning signals to indicate the possibility of prostate disorders. The first is the interference with the passage of urine, and the second is the need to void the urine frequently during the night's sleep. Other symptoms are a dull aching pain in the lower back and pain in the hips, legs, and feet. .
The position of the prostate gland makes it liable to congestion and other disorders. In an erect position, pressure falls on the pelvic region just where the prostate gland is situated. With ageing, the body gets heavier and loses its flexibility. This puts greater pressure on the pelvis and increases the vulnerability of the prostate gland. Prolonged periods of sitting, as in certain occupations, also increase the pressure on the pelvic region, resulting in congestion of the tissues in and around the prostate gland. Acute prostatitis may also result from exposure to cold and chill, and from infectious diseases. Chronic prostatis is an after-effect of the acute condition. It may also be caused by continual irritation of the gland due to excessive sexual excitement. Another important cause of prostate disorders is constipation, when the faeces become hardened and the rectum or lower bowel is overloaded, causing undue pressure on the prostate gland.
More herbal remedies for enlarged Prostate -Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Pumpkin seeds are an effective home remedy for prostate problems and many patients have been helped by their use. These seeds are rich in unsaturated fatty acids which are essential to the health of the prostate. Persons beyond the age of fifty, who have any signs of prostate trouble; or those who suffer from urinary disorders of some kind, namely, burning or difficulty in passing urine freely, should take sixty to ninety grams of pumpkin seeds per day. The seeds may be taken in the form of powder sprinkled over cooked vegetables or mixed with wheat flour to make chapatis. They can also be taken in the form of a paste made with honey, or as a drink mixed with diluted milk and sugar to taste.
The use of vegetable juices has been found beneficial in the treatment of prostate problems, including prostate enlargement. The juice of carrots, taken separately in a 500 ml quantity, or in combination with spinach juice, is specially valuable. In the case of combined juices, 200 ml of spinach juice should be mixed with 300 ml of carrot juice to prepare 500 ml or half a litre of combined juices.
The use of zinc has been found valuable in cases of prostate disorders. About thirty milligrams of this mineral should be taken daily in the treatment of these diseases.
Vitamin E has proved to be an important factor for prostate health. The patient should therefore use vitamin E-rich foods liberally or take 600 IU of this vitamin daily. Vitamin E-rich foods are wholegrain products, green leafy vegetables, eggs, milk, and all raw or sprouted seeds.
Diet in Prostate Enlargement and Prostate Cancer
To begin with, the patient should forego all solid foods and subsist on water, mixed with a little lemon juice, for two or three Gays. The water may be taken cold or hot and it should be taken every hour or so during waking hours. This will greatly increase the flow of urine. After the short fast, the patient may adopt an all-fruit diet, consisting of juicy fruits, for the next three days. This should be followed by a diet consisting of two meals of fruits and one of cooked vegetables for seven days. Thereafter, the patient may adopt a well-balanced diet, with emphasis on seeds, nuts, grains, vegetables, and fruits. Heavy starches, sweet stimulants, and highly seasoned foods are entirely forbidden, as they are said to cause direct irritation to the prostate gland and bladder. The diet should also exclude spices, condiments, salt in excess, sauces, red meats, cheese, asparagus, watercress, greasy or fried foods, alcohol, tobacco, and too much of tea or coffee. The patient should avoid hurried meals and must chew his food thoroughly and slowly. Water should be taken between meals and not at meal times.
During the initial water fast for two to three days, an enema may be taken once a day to clear the lower bowel of accumulations.
Hot and cold applications are highly beneficial in the treatment of prostate disorders. After a thorough cleansing of the bowels through a warm-water enema, hot and cold applications may be used directly on the prostate gland and its surrounding parts. The heat will relieve the tissues and a brief cold immersion will tone them up. The patient should take alternate hot and cold hip baths. These are of great value in relieving pain and reducing congestion.
A wet girdle pack is another valuable remedy in the realm of hydrotherapy which provides great relief in prostatitis and prostate enlargement. For this mode of treatment, thin cotton underwear and thick or woolen underwear are required. The thin underwear should be wrung in cold water and worn by the patient. The thick dry underwear should be worn above the wet underwear. This treatment should be continued for ninety minutes regularly every night. If the patient feels chilly, he should be covered with a blanket.
The patient should avoid sexual excess, irregularities in eating and drinking, long periods of sitting, and vigorous exercise. All efforts should be made to tone up the general condition of the body.